The Naviss Prestige Vehicle Protection Plan is the most comprehensive level of protection on the market. Unlike a traditional manufacturer’s auto warranty, select Naviss Prestige Plans feature a disappearing deductible. All systems and components on your vehicle are protected, except what is listed below.
- Normal maintenance items/repairs such as engine tune-ups and front end alignments.
- Adjustments/Alignments to covered parts.
- A breakdown caused by lack of customary, proper, or manufacturer's specified maintenance.
- A breakdown caused by contamination or lack of proper fuels, fluids, coolants or lubricants, including a breakdown caused by failure to replace seals and gaskets in a timely manner.
- Repair or replacement of any parts during a covered repair which are not necessary to the completion of the covered repair or were not damaged by the failure of a covered part.
- A breakdown caused by off-roading, misuse, abuse, racing or any form of competition, including using your vehicle in ANY manner not recommended by the manufacturer.
- A breakdown caused by or involving modifications to your vehicle that are not performed or recommended by the manufacturer.
- Any cost covered by a repairer's or supplier's guarantee, or any cost covered by a manufacturer's warranty or guarantee.
- A breakdown caused by rust or corrosion. (This does not apply for residents of Minnesota)
- A breakdown caused by collision, fire, theft, freezing, vandalism, floods or any hazard insurable under standard physical damage insurance policies.
- A breakdown not occurring in the United States or Canada.
- A breakdown caused by or from damages resulting from overheating that could have been prevented if you would have used all reasonable means to protect your vehicle from this damage.
- Loss of use, loss of time, lost profits or savings, inconvenience, commercial loss, incidental loss, consequential damages or loss that results from a breakdown.
- Liability for damage to property or for injury to or death of any person arising out of the operation or use of your vehicle.
- Any cost or other benefit for which the manufacturer has announced its responsibility through any means including public recalls or factory service bulletins.
- Any part not covered by or excluded by the original vehicle manufacturer's warranty.
- Cost or other damages caused by the failure of a part not listed under Covered Parts.
- Any pre-existing condition.
This is a sample contract. Please refer to your actual contract for plan details.